Suddenly I heard slurping and sloshing and (I may or may not have yelled at Danton) I said "DANTON! What do you have?!?! He got DEATHLY quiet and I hoped up and ran to the back of my chair to find him squatting on the floor. Not much juice got on the carpet, a couple Tbs maybe but still RED JUICE. If that was a one time offense it may not have been so bad, but as you all know, Danton is a repeat offender.
That was IT. I cleaned it up and jumped on line ready to spend $30 or $40 on a fridge lock that would KEEP DANTON OUT.
I saw some pictures of one and realized I could MAKE it, AND I had everything needed all ready at home! WOOT WOOT!
TA-DA!!!! Danton proof!!! Boy these little buckles come in handy. :) To keep the strap from falling every time I open the door I put a few pieces of clear packing tape on there. Works like a CHARM!!!
Cute huh. This is actually the first time I have ever had curtains in my house. Which also happened to be my first attempt at making them. They aren't perfect, but they are for Danton, he doesn't care for 1, and for 2 he LOVES them.
And since I was taking pictures of his room he decided I needed to take a picture of his car.
5 comments:
man I wish that'd work for gavin...but he knows how to unbuckle those :S Maybe if I can find an old carseat buckle where you have a button in the middle and on the top and bottom. Lets just hope danton doesn't figure it out.
p.s. Love the curtains.
Hahaha, his car...which is currently a boat. I love your kids!
Good luck sarah! Sounds like that should work...that is until he figures out there's a chair right there next to the fridge to stand on and get into the freezer. :)
What a smart mama you are! And what a smart little boy you have! I had one of those and he grew up to be super smart and super good!
I love the Danton proofed fridge!
Post a Comment