If you remember last year in March we got a KING size tempurpedic. I was pretty dang excited about it cause we got $700 off the price because A pregnant couple bought it from the store, the returned it for the next softest one. So they couldnt sell it for full price. You know those things NEVER go on sale, and it was the EXACT one we wanted anyway.
It took a few nights to get sue to it. And then we had to buy new pillows cause our old ones were giving us neck aches. (got a good deal on the pillows too by the way) We got contoured ones. It's just about perfect for me, but sometimes it's too much for Mark.
ANYWAY I had several people ask me to review it after a few months cause they heard that the sleep hot. Mark noticed it, he did get hot in the summer time, but it never bothered me.
Now being pregnant and thinking back to my 3rd trimester with my other two I'm sleeping SO much better. Just in the last week and a half I have gotten to the point of not sleeping very well. With the old bed, I got to that point about 2 1/2 months before that. I use to toss and turn and have about 4 pillows trying to get comfortable, Now I wake up 2-4 times a night to roll over (cause seriously have you ever tried to roll over with an 8 month pregnant belly? Try strapping a large watermelon to your belly, now go lay down for a nice relaxing night of sleep.....RIGHT) and I only use one pillow.
The support I get from this bed is seriously AMAZING. My parents have a really nice sleep number, and I think it's great. But laying down on it while I'm pregnant, I'm glad we have a tempurpedic instead of a sleep number just cause the support is so much better for me. However, they got the bed frame that you can adjust the level of the foot and the head of the bed. That I think is worth it in ANY bed. I usually take naps in my recliner cause being elevated takes some pressure off in various places.
SO glad I got the recliner last year too. It makes a huge difference having something comfortable to sit on (and sleep on) durring the day.
So sorry this may have been a boring post, but I seriously LOVE my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment