Spent $10 and got 2 King size black sheets, and one twin size blue sheet. Then I realized we have a king size bed and only one set of sheets. The black sheets looked like they'd never even been used, so I decided to keep them and not cut them up. Cause how often do you find new(ish) king sheets for less then $10.
And I remembered seeing another black sheet there so I decided to go back and get it today. You know when you look at sheets as fabric and not sheets it's WAY cheap fabric. I ended up buying a queen set that was light blue and VERY soft, and I think another sheet too. I actually do have a purpose in buying them. :) And then just before we left the Lydia saw a cute little hat she asked if she could have it. First instinct "NO" Then I saw the price and it was only $2, and it was a pretty dress up hat, eh, sure, Happy Easter. And guess what Danton saw:
We got home and he was in it for over 30 min. Not only does it keep him entertained but it keeps him CONTAINED! The only reason he got out of it was cause I PULLED him out cause it is nap time. Best piece of junk ever!
3 comments:
Yay for good junk and cheap sheets.
What a find!
I went to make my bed last night with my new sheets, they were labeled wrong. I think they are queen. :( Oh well It was still cheap (and very good) fabric.
Post a Comment