Ok, not really. This is my new toy. I didn't get it for Christmas, I got it cause I've wanted it for YEARS and could never justify getting it. Then Mark said he wanted another gun, and I was fine with that cause we have the money to get it, and then I realized that he didn't need another gun, he already has 3, but the gun he wanted has a different purpose then the others, and I am totally fine with that. BUT WAIT, I don't NEED another banjo, but this has a different purpose then my others, so I asked Mark what he thought and he said go for it...so I did. :) I got it a few days before Christmas, just enough time to let it sit and acclimate, tune it, and play a bit before Christmas.
I love it, a little travel size banjo. It's in a different key then my full size ones, and it's in a key that I play in often. However It's almost Danton's size and I'm not aloud to play it cause it's his.
He loves to play the banjo. It took me a little while to realize that when he "plays" the broom it's not his guitar. He says "baow baow" when he plays it and I thought that he was doing sound effects, but he was actually saying banjo.
He loves to play the banjo. It's fun. Now I'm really glad I made that little one out of a cookie tin and a 2X4 a couple years ago, he can "play" that one and he lets me play mine.
3 comments:
So cute! He even says banjo. That is adorable. What a fun little man you have!
awesome sarah! and danton looks awesome with it! i love his facial expression. guess what i put in my dryer? fur sweatshirt... and its burnt now and can't wear it... i just got it for christmas... i am such an idiot! i'm gonna try to buy another one since it was a gift from my mother in law... lol...
lol, i love trying to "justify" purchases like that... you're awesome :)
xoxoxo!
Post a Comment