Now that I'm pretty much done with project except for wrapping, I'm getting even MORE excited fr Christmas. And this morning was a testament to me that I did GOOD. I picked the right gifts for my kids.
Lydia pointed to the big couch and said "Mom, this is our couch" and then over to the love seat "and this is our oven's and our kitchen" She will make a kitchen out of ANYTHING and everything, and she makes one just about every day. She is going to be so excited!
And Danton has a little 5 in tall 7-8 inch long plastic dump truck he was playing with this morning and then he decided to ride it. Yeah, a little small for a ride on toy, but he is going to LOVE his truck. HE can sit in it and DRIVE. I was just not going to wrap it, but then I thought that if his truck was just sitting out for him to see he would just play in it and not care about opening his other presents. :) So I went to wal mart yesterday (crazy I know) and got 2 rolls of 200 sq/ft paper. Hopefully that will be enough for the other 2 kitchen items and the truck. :)
And now I"m ready for a good back massage. my neck and shoulders are KILLING me from sewing and painting and assembling!
1 comment:
all those projects or presents looks great! my goodness! how did you do that? you can come and build me a new kitchen! and i went to walmart today and could not find a parking for ever! i'm not going back there again for a while.
Post a Comment