I'm going to start tap dancing again in 2 weeks, I'm SO excited. I found out that a sister in my ward use to own a dance studio, so a couple weeks ago I ask if she would be interested in teaching again. She said that would be fun and we talked for a few mins. Well I kept thinking about it and since we are moving to a new ward next week I thought I'd better talk o her while I could. I gave her a call yesterday, she said "wow, you're serious about this aren't' you" I laughed and said "very serious" She said she hadn't thought about it since we talked until the night before I called her.
So we talked for about 10 mins and decided that after we move I will give her a call and we will start dancing once a week at her house. She will teach me as long as she can. I' excited though cause it's a very casual setting. I can bring my kids, so I don't' have to worry about Mark being home or studying, and she has an open schedule so we can do it when ever is good for me. I'm SO excited!
The last time I was in class I was 8 months pregnant with Danton and my balance was not that great. So I wasn't really in the shape I wanted to be in. I just think this is going to work out great, cause Lydia is going to LOVE coming with me. I took Lydia and Danton to my tap class when he was about 2 months old just to show them off, and Lydia would have stayed and watched for the entire class, she loved watching them dance.
4 comments:
Hooray! That will be so fun. I'm glad you get to tap again.
YAY! That's so exciting! I think that I'm going to take a tap class here and just get nice taps put on my clogging shoes. Funny, my clogging teacher just told us yesterday that she's expecting.
Hurray Sarah! Thats awesome! Hey hows the piano comming along?
Rissy- for now I will say the piano is comming great and leave it at that. I will do an actuall post on it...um sometime. :)
Keith-good idea, if you spend that much money on shoes you should be able to use them for more then one thing! And now you wont have to break in a new pair of tap shoes too! :)
Post a Comment