I haven't been doing much posting lately. It's not really been on my mind. I have been focused on moving instead. We are just moving into Springfield, so it's no big deal, but I still have to clean and pack and I've got 2 weeks to get it all done.
We are so excited about our new place. Love the location. It's about a block south of Battlefield, and it's off of Golden/Scenic. (between Kansas, and West By Pass) It's a town house and it's bigger then our current place and CHEAPER! WOOT WOOT! AND we get 2 months of FREE rent. So we are going to take that money and finally buy us a bed. YES! We move on the 24, two weeks from tomorrow. Can't wait. So if you don't hear much from me in the next couple weeks you know why. :)
2 comments:
Good luck! Moving is NOT fun :) Sounds like a better place though, that's awesome!
no, moving is not fun, however it feels good to once again get rid of junk, and Moving 15 mins away is WAY easier then moving 1500 miles away. :)
Post a Comment