Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am enjoying...

I am enjoying a fat free, sugar free, calorie free, guilt free milk shake. Want my recipe? sure! It's got one banana, 5 strawberries, a dash of skim milk, several scoops of country rich vanilla Ice cream, and Hershey's milk chocolate pieces.
How in the world? Do you ask. Here is my secrete. I cleaned my ENTIRE room today, AND did my dishes after dinner. ANYTHING is possible. :)
p.s. I didn't even shove anything under my bed! :)

4 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

woo hoo Sarah! I did the same thing...only not. I cleaned my Living room and Hallway in less than an hour and I enjoyed one of those "fat free, sugar free, calorie free, guilt free" fudge cycle.

Hurray for clean house!

Chelsi said...

You still don't have a frame?! Crazy lady... I don't know how you fit it all in there without shoving stuff under the bed, it's the only way I know how to clean ;)

Sarah said...

ha ha, nope no frame yet. :) However...we are getting a NEW bed in a few weeks and it WILL have a frame :)We wont be sleeping on the floor for the first time in...3...3 1/2 years. WAHOO!

thehallebunch2 said...

Ahhh I dont think you can shove anything underneath your bed...lol..