She was watching it yesterday and there was some slow dreamy music (the first time Trevor Graden sees Miss. Dorothy) and she picks up her frog and started ballroom dancing. It was so funny. So I grabbed my camera to take a picture...then the batteries died. By the time I got new ones she had moved on, but I did manage to get her to do it again. I got a video too which I'll post later...only she was just running in the video, either way it was cute.
Last night she complained of a stomach ache, so Mark gave her a tums, we get the fruity ones so now she thinks it's candy. This morning she started telling me she was sick again. I told her to eat her breakfast, and that would help her feel better. But she kept complaining, well maybe she really doesn't feel good. So I told her I would get her a bowl to throw up in.
PAUSE. "No mom, I dis feel bedder. I don't wana srow up in da bowl. I dis need Daddy med-a-sin"
ha ha ha that's what I thought. Medicine sounded great but if she has to throw up in a bowl maybe being sick isn't that fun. :)
2 comments:
cute Lydia! I love the pictures.
Ha ha..that is so cute!! and I LOVE that movie!! You should film next time she is singing Tapioca...I'd love it! I need to get a copy of that movie, I haven't seen it in forever! I love that she loves it too! This kid is showing real potential!! :)
Post a Comment