


He thinks he is pretty hot stuff now that he can stand up when ever he wants. Although he is having new trouble falling
asleep,
cause he gets up and can't get back down, so he just cries and cries as his feet start slipping
apart until he can't balance any more and falls over. However it usually
doesn't take that long, he can hold him self up for quite a while, I usually go in there and take him down before he falls...usually. :)
6 comments:
That's so funny. SUCH a cute face he's making! Dagon just got over that...he'd stand up in his crib and get stuck in the middle of the night and scream. Rylan didn't like it too much, but he's finally learned to lower himself back down. Danton's too cute!
thats funny that he doesnt know how to get down. Poor kids probably has a fear of hights. lol.
He's so big and so cute! Yay for Tap!!
I must say, I love his face! Especially in the 2nd pictureQ
Danton such a doll! Super cute! We really need to get together with you guys sometime!
yes, TOTALLY!
Post a Comment