haha baby kisses are so sweet. Only maybe I need a better adjective for dantons kisses, they are sweet, but they're also....well as you say Attack kisses. lol. What a cutie.
Looks like Danton likes to give kisses just as much as his daddy likes to recieve them.
Holy HILARIOUS! Garry and I were laughing the whole time. Danton and his Attack Kisses. I thought he was trying to eat Mark's HEAD.
Garry says it was like AFV material. I'm not sure what AFV means, but I'm sure it's funny. Oh, he just told me. It's America's Funniest Home Videos. I think nowadays it's called "YouTube". (Garry's quite old.)
6 comments:
Awww. He's so cute! And at least he doesn't have teeth yet. ;)
Cute! I love it! Now to get a picture of the snot and drool all over Mark!
haha baby kisses are so sweet. Only maybe I need a better adjective for dantons kisses, they are sweet, but they're also....well as you say Attack kisses. lol. What a cutie.
Looks like Danton likes to give kisses just as much as his daddy likes to recieve them.
Holy HILARIOUS! Garry and I were laughing the whole time. Danton and his Attack Kisses. I thought he was trying to eat Mark's HEAD.
Garry says it was like AFV material. I'm not sure what AFV means, but I'm sure it's funny. Oh, he just told me. It's America's Funniest Home Videos. I think nowadays it's called "YouTube". (Garry's quite old.)
LOL, I knew what AFV was. Well actually I still know what it is. :) but yes, I think you're right. Nowadays, it's called youtube. :)
That is so cute!!!
Post a Comment