Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dancing Danton

Mark pulled out his Guitar yesterday and started playing. Lydia was over joyed as usual and started dancing. Danton had been playing on the floor happily until Mark started to play. Then he got very upset. I figured he decided he was hungry, cause that's what he does. One minuet happy the next mad and screaming for food. "I'm hungry, feed me now!"
Well I didn't get as far as the food. I grabbed his arms and stood him up and immediately he was happy and laughing and kicking his feet. It took me only a second or two to realize what he was doing. He was DANCING. He was upset when Lydia got to dance and he couldn't. So we all had a great time dancing to Daddy's music.
I think that boy will go straight to walking. He has been so close to crawling for almost 2 weeks now, and he just wont do it, bu he LOVES to walk around the house. He is happiest when he is on his feet.

No comments: