Lilly stayed teh night friday night cause my parents were going to the Temple Saturday. So Lydia did get a sort of party. She had a sleep over and got to play all day, and later I took them to the park to play. Then Keith and Paula came over for dinner, which was also very exciting for Lydia. She LOVES LOVES LOVES Keith, and Paula. So after dinner we all had some toilet cake. Keith got the plunger. Not many people can say they have eaten a plunger. :) So we had fun.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Potty Party
Lilly stayed teh night friday night cause my parents were going to the Temple Saturday. So Lydia did get a sort of party. She had a sleep over and got to play all day, and later I took them to the park to play. Then Keith and Paula came over for dinner, which was also very exciting for Lydia. She LOVES LOVES LOVES Keith, and Paula. So after dinner we all had some toilet cake. Keith got the plunger. Not many people can say they have eaten a plunger. :) So we had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Haha! It looks amazing! (Who at the poop?? I bet not many people can say they've eaten that! ...Well, actually, it's probably more likely to eat poop than a plunger. Anyway) :)
K, that is just creepy.. But I have to ask...WHAT is BEHIND the cake and plunger?? All the graphic squigglys? It looks cool whatever it is...
Love it!
It's just my stove, but Rissy photo shopped it for me
Oh Sarah. You are one of a select few who would make such a cake, and I just love you! It looks great--although I am not particularly fond of the brown things, I do love the plunger! Making good memories.
oh FYI for any one who was wondering, the "brown things" are Baby Ruth fun size candy bars, quite delicious. :)
Thats hilarious! I love it! Wow thats some pretty awsome potty making skills!
hey I've been making potty all of my life, I should be awesome at it.
Post a Comment