This is Paula, she is awesome. I told Paula I'd teach her how to tap dance if she would come to my house. I told her that at the beginning of the summer, and we finally had a chance to do it this week. She came over thursday to have her first lesson. IT was fun, and boy am I out of shape. I haven't tapped since Jan...yeah, when I was pregnant. It was fun, Lydia tapped with us too. She LOVES to tap dance.
Paula and I were thinking on the same page on Thursday. We even dressed alike, with out realizing it. :)
5 comments:
hahaha. We all knew paula fit in perfectly with our family the moment she steped in the door. And Sarah....did I tel you I have the same shorts? And paula...I have that same shirt!!! wierd!
Dang, who is that hottie in the green shirt!?!? She's a natural at tap dancing? Hum, that's really hot, maybe I should marry her or something.
So fun! I'm sure it feels good to get tappin' again. I got my pattern :) Thanks!! Can't wait to try it out.
Lucky Paula! Wish I could have been there. I would have enthusiastically sat on the couch and taken pictures while you guys did all of the hard work.
LOL sheri and I'm sure you would have been very good at that.
Post a Comment