
Danton was crying while I was fixing dinner one day. Then I heard him get quiet, then loud, then quiet. actually at the time I thought Lydia was screaming, then Danton. Then I peeked around the corner and I saw Lydia putting the cup over his mouth to quiet him down. By the time I got the video, so was just sick of it and she wasn't movin the cup off of his mouth any more, just holding it there.
2 comments:
ooh be careful with that one sarah, we have some friends that their 4 year old son didnt like all the crying noises his little brother (who was about dantons age at the time) was making. So he put a pillow over his face and held it there. Luckily his parents came in the livingroom intime to see what was going on. Make sure lydia knows you dont EVER put ANYTHING on dantons face.
oh no no no! I've never seen her do that other then this time. That is so scarry.
Post a Comment