Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Concert Pianist

Lydia is my concert Pianist. I made her at her request, a foam banjo, a foam guitar, and a foam piano. She loves them all and plays them all. Yesterday she played a duet with her self on the piano and banjo. However, when she is just playing the piano (especially when she is wearing her beautiful princess dress) she puts her piano on the gray tub, pulls up her bucket chair like she is sitting at a real piano.

Then she plays a beautiful song

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

Adorable!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

that is so fun that she had you do that. I may just have to steal that idea for my boys for christmas. Thatd be way fun...and quiet!

word verification:
hogaske = a pig skiing

Keith said...

too cute!! I can't wait to see you guys! Ok, so mostly, I'm excited about seeing Paula, but it will be fun to see you guys too!

Anonymous said...

What a talented daughter you have there Sarah!