Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I have a strange child...

Lydia said she was tired, so she went and got her pillow and blankets and laid down on the couch. I was sitting on the other end of the couch watching tv when I heard her talking in a funny voice. When I looked at her adn realized what she was doing I cracked up laughing, and she kept me laughing
She was laying down but she had stuck one foot out of the blanket and was wiggling her toes. She was making her toes talk to me.
Hello Mom. Hello Dad, I'm tired. I take a nap. We watch tv. Hello Dad. Hello John. John and baby. Whatcha doing? We gonna eat dinner.
it was hard to understand everything she was saying cause she was using a silly voice, but she just kept talking and when I'd laugh she would crack up, knowing that she was being really funny.
Seriously, where did she come from?

6 comments:

Jodi said...

hmm Where did she come from? I know, I know...she sounds a lot like her mother.

Laci Hodges said...

Yeah, really Sarah, look in the MIRROR!! Silly doesn't fall far from the tree, DUH! LOVE YOU!!

Sheri said...

Hahaha! I especially love that her toes said hi to her soccer ball John. Does it get any more convoluted than that? lol

ps. Holy cow! My word verification word is "fersanqu"

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

hahaha! what a silly girl. She's got one heck of an imagination on her.

Anonymous said...

i think it came from her dad not you



-Abby

Tracie said...

where did she come from? Do you really need to ask? We all know where she came from...like mother/ like daughter! Have you let her play with duct tape yet???
--Tracie