Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sooooo.....Tired.....


and he finally fell asleep

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Hahaha! How cute is that?! I love how when you spoke and woke him up he would give you a little sleepy-smile. So darling.

Chelsi said...

Love moments like these. Ha ha

The Ottley's said...

What a tired guy!PS... this is another friendly reminder that it's time to update your header picture... you're going to give Danton a complex! :)

Sarah said...

LOL, I'm still waiting on my pictures! we took pictures 2 weeks ago and they are still on my parents computer. My brother is coming over today, so maybe I'll get them then. (crossing my fingers)

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

hahaha thats so funny. Those are the times when you just want them to realize it's time to go to sleep.

word verrification:

capook = um...I'm at a loss for words on that one.