Sunday, June 7, 2009

No more DIAPERS!!

I went garage saleing yesterday with Mom. I had a few things in mind that I was looking for. And I actually did find a few of them. I found 2 sets of sheets for Lydia's bed AND AND AND, I brand new waterproof slip cover for her mattress. Lydia has had dry diapers at night for like 2 weeks, and sleeping in underwear for naps. The cover goes on tonight, and the diapers go into storage till Danton gets big enough to use them.
We moved her into the older nursery cause in our ward building the older nursery has a tiny toddler toilet and sink in their room. And she wet her pants in the other nursery a few weeks ago. So we figured that wouldn't be a problem if there was a bathroom in her room. I was right. I took her in teh room today and took her straight to the potty to show her, and she used it just before Daddy came to get her today.
AWESOMENESS!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Isn't it the best when they finally get it?! Congrats... that's so exciting.