Friday, June 5, 2009

Lots of pictures


Lydia wanted me to take a picture of her hair

I saw this bug out side my apartment 2 days ago, I thought it was cool, I've never seen it before.

Danton fell asleep on the couch and woke up with some serious lines on his face



this is Danton Modeling. Granny makes these outfits out of old sweat shirts for newborns in need.

we thought Danton was sleeping cute...though I have no idea how he was breathing. I tried to move his head and he moved it back





Lydia was doing her own hair, but she couldnt quite figure out how to get it in

Smile Lydia



Playing in the rain at Grandmas house when teh cousins were here. I have a video too, it was super cute.




3 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha all of those are so cute. I like the one of danton modeling. He looks like he's making an evil laugh or something. And when I first saw the pictures of him with the lines on his face I just thought the picture was screwy. Nope. thats really funny.

Sheri said...

Cute Lydia! I'm excited to see her when we come out

And that bug was psycho awesome. How big was it?

Sarah said...

the bug was ...um not quite 1/2 inch long. I got a really close shot. :)