These pictures are from today. Danton is starting to smile, it's so cute. He had some bigger smiles, but you know how it is with the delay on digital cameras, no good for candid shots. These were Sunday night. Lydia was cranky but I got her to put on her pj's so she would be matching with Danton. After she got them on she laid down next to him. It was pretty cute.
5 comments:
Is lydia getting used to being big sister yet? They look like they're enjoying eachother. I may have to give youa call today. We miss you guys.
Growing like a weed! Love, love the blessing outfit. That is too perfect :)
I love that first picture of the two in their pj's on the floor. Cute kids Sarah!
Too cute! Thanks for sharing.
sara congrats on your new boy he is super cute!! lydia is getting so big! So marks april fools on j never fails! FUNNY!
Post a Comment