Friday, March 13, 2009

Free from me to YOU

Ok, I saw this on my cousins blog and I was the first to comment:
The first five people to leave a comment on this post will receive something made by me. Here's the catch, if you choose to do this, you MUST post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This WILL be fun! When you receive the fantabulous item that I make you, you MUST post a picture of it on your blog.
So now I leave the invitation open to you. Oh and I must add that I have till the end of the year to send it to you. AND I have the right to reserve a cheap and cheesey item that I made. I can promise it will be something better then a booger I made blown into a tissue, But it will not be as cool as one of my 2 children. Something in between there I can guarantee. :) anyway don't forget it's not totally free, you have to do it too.

1 comment:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

OK well...I'm comenting. Uh...so yeah. I guess it's my turn to post it.