Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Danton's Blessing

We are blessing Danton this Sunday. My mom made his blessing out fit, it is SO SO SO ADORABLE! I'm making him little shoes to go with it. I can't wait to get it all done and put it on him. I can guarantee I'll post pictures this weekend. It will be too cute not to. Well that is if he dosen't out grow it again. Mom already made one, but he out grew it, so this si out fit number 2. He may only be able to wear it for one week. That would be sad cause it is SO CUTE!

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

That's exciting! I'm excited to see pics of the lil man.

Laura Willis said...

It is sad how fast they grow.
Blessing days are so special.
I can't wait to see the pictures.

Cassie Rakes said...

Hey I bet it's going to be sooo Cute!
Jk
I bet it will be though.

Sarah said...

SOOO GOOD!
Your post cracks me up cause I got it right away, but anybody else reading it might think it was kinda weird. ha ha ha.
does anyone have some lunchables, or maybe a juice box...I love you too Brett.