These pictures of Danton are about a week old, but he looks the same. Blogging with two kids is a little harder then just with one, mainly cause I'm up at night with one, and up during the day with the other. Learning to balance my time between the two is about what I expected. The weather the last couple days has been beautiful so we put the gate in the door in our living room so we can open the out side door, but it's the gate that usually goes to the bathroom. I was feeding Danton and Lydia said she needed to go potty, so there was nothing I could do to keep her out of the bathroom. I was too tired to get up and take care of Lydia while feeding Danton at the same time, so I just knew I was gonna have to clean something up when he was done.
Not as bad as I expected. She has tooth paste in her hair, I had to put the cap back on the tube. And you can see she found the tp. It just made me laugh, which kinda surprised me cause I'm a little sleep deprived and that usually makes me cranky.
6 comments:
haha yeah I'd say bloging is a little harder with a newborn...but it will pass.
I've found out, that when I prepare myself for messes sometimes they're not as bad...I also found out that Heavenly father has special angels for mommies.
lol, cute Lydia. But I'm sorry you aren't getting any sleep. That's the pits. Seriously, it makes me want to weep remembering those days. (Not that these days are much better, with Rachel getting up screaming 3-4 times every night.) But she is easily consoled usually, as long as I feed her. Now that we are weaning, it shall not be so easy. Anyways, still nothing like having a newborn and a toddler. And a c-section. You rock.
It sounds like you are handling better than I did. It took me a long time to get used to having two. I can't believe you are blogging as much as you are.
I can't even imagine... I would be in trouble if I was tied up and couldn't help Tydon go potty when he needed to. There would be an accident for sure :) Glad things are going well for you guys!
Sarah, you are such a cute little mama. I love you! I'm proud of you for taking the time to get pictures and record these times, someday you really will look back and remember them with fondness.
Well I've been blessed with relatively easy kids. Lydia has an insane amount of energy, but she is a good girl and likes to help her mommy. And As long as Danton has a full belly he couldnt be happier. He sleeps for 4 hours at night and then wakes up every 2 hours after that. usually he only wakes me up 3 times. And MAN that kid can eat. I finish nursing and he will still be STARVING so I fix him a bottle and he will eat 1/2 to 2 more oz.
I don't know what I'd do with out a bottle, he might never be happy. :)
Post a Comment