Thursday, March 19, 2009

1 month

This is Danton at 1 month, I took them last week. He is bigger already. Now at 5 weeks. And this is Lydia getting her self ready for bed. :)




4 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

what the heck is that? she looks like an oompa loompa!

and the danton pictures are cute...but they don't do his cuteness justice. Hes a cutie pa-toot

Sheri said...

Hilarious. I like how daddy's hand is assisting her with the zip up. Those dads are so helpful.

Look how big the wee one has gotten! He looks like his papa to me. Except that Mark would never be seen in those pants. Other than that I think they look a lot alike.

Sarah said...

I think he looks a lot like his daddy too, but when I told that to Mark he said "oh so you think I'm short, bald and have a pot belly?" ha ha Mark. But I agree, i don't think Mark would wear those pants either.
Mark found a baby picture of him self, probably 6 months or so and Danton really does look a lot like his Daddy. It's very cute.

Chelsi said...

I can't believe it has already been that long. 1 month already!! Wow... time flies. Lydia is getting so big and independent, you are probably loving that :)