Thursday, January 29, 2009

Prego Pics

Some of you have been asking for pregnancy pictures. So today I had Mark take a few pictures from a few different angles so you could see what I look like at 36 weeks (basically 8 months) pregnant.
My C section is exactly 2 weeks from today, I'm counting just encase you're not. And today is Lydia's 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday Lydia.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a nut!!!

Jon and Annalisa said...

You are the funniest.

Sheri said...

MUAHAHAHAHA! You should have heard Garry laughing his head off when he looked at these. I sure love you, Sarah.

Keith said...

Sarah, you crack me up! Too funny.

Shelly said...

Sarah, you are great! I actually laughed out loud looking at your pictures. (even when I say LOL, I rarely do so out loud...) Those are exactly the only kind of preggo pictures I don't mind! Though I have to admit I was excited to see REAL pictures of you pregnant. Now you'll just have to put up one for real. But I'll say it because you know you want to hear it.. You look great!! You don't even look pregnant!!! :)

Jill and Travis said...

You think you are so clever, don't you! I would have to agree. You are such a hoot. You must be one of those small pregnant people because even little Lydia hid your tummy perfectly. I was so huge, nothing could hide me!

Sheri said...

Yeah, Jill has a point. If I tried pictures like that when I was 8 months pregnant, I'd have to try to casually stand behind a washing machine, and then stand so only my eyes showed.

Julia said...

Nice. You make me laugh Sarah!

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

I was laughing out loud too. Sarah!! You're hilarious. And oh my gosh, I would NEVER guess that you're 9 months pregnant from those pictures!

Sarah said...

Awe Thanks Heather. That was the point. :)

Lildonbro said...

That's awesome!!

Laura Willis said...

That was very clever.
Too funny.