Yep, I'd say that's about right. :) But still I think I look bigger in person. Well for sure I know I do now. That was taken Thursday and it's now Monday, and it feels like Danton grew 5 inches over the weekend. You know when you blow up a balloon and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger and you think it's gonna pop, but you go ahead a blow one more time, it doesn't pop, so you blow one more time. Yeah, that's kinda what I feel like. STOP BLOWING! I CAN'T STRECH ANY MORE!! I swear one more blow and you will be able to see right through my stomach.
I'm 37 weeks today, offically considered full term. Ah, that's nice. but in 10 more days I will be no term. HORAY!
4 comments:
Yeah, it seriously looks like you are normal skinny you with a basketball under your shirt. I will let you keep arguing about what size of basketball though. :) You seriously don't have any 'body' pregnancy, just the tummy kind!! And I just have to say again, Danton is such a cute name!! Can't wait for you..a week and 1/2!! I'll be counting down the days with you! Good luck!
I know, where's the fat in your face? Where's the bags under your eyes from no sleep? Where's your swolen ankles? Where's your hands that have gotten so big your rings won't come off anymore? Where's the stretch marks in places you thought you DIDN'T grow? Oh yeah, you didn't get any of that cuz you're the perfectly cute Pregnant Sarah who really does look like she just put a ball under her shirt. So jealous.
You look amazing for full term!! All belly of course! Congrats... can't wait to see pics of the little guy.
Thank you for sharing I couldn't say it any better than Heather. You are totally cute pregnant.
Good luck.
Post a Comment