So I have had my violin for just over 6 weeks. I'm a member of the fiddle hang out, which is exactly like the banjo hangout only it's for fiddlers, go figure. So I had been asking some questions on the forum and someone said I should post a sound file, so I did. So if you want to hear what I sound like on my violin at 6 weeks there is a link on the right side.
Teaching your self to play an instrument is all about having some good resources. So Cassie if you are still struggling with the violin, I suggest browsing this site. You don't have to be a member to read, but you do to post, but it's free, and I have never gotten any junk or spam from them. They are a great resource.
2 comments:
I thought it sounded great, but it made Baby R~ cry. So maybe a little bit more work is in order. ;) OKAY okay, she was crying because she needed a nap. You beat it out of me.
You didn't have any music, you were just "fiddilin around"? sounded like music to me. You're doin fine ;)
Post a Comment