uh oh! we've got an early bloger! Look out world here comes lydia!
it seems to me Ris, that you have 3 extra letters in your name.
Yeah I've tried to fix that...but every time I do it puts the ap; right back in it. I think it's cause I have the & sign in my name.
hey sara. I thought I had invited you to my blog but I must have gotten your address wrong. Just send me your e-mail and I will try it again.bakerca1205@hotmail.com
Amy-I sent you an email, and it got sent back to me, it didn't go through. Do you have another email?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
uh oh! we've got an early bloger! Look out world here comes lydia!
it seems to me Ris, that you have 3 extra letters in your name.
Yeah I've tried to fix that...but every time I do it puts the ap; right back in it. I think it's cause I have the & sign in my name.
hey sara. I thought I had invited you to my blog but I must have gotten your address wrong. Just send me your e-mail and I will try it again.bakerca1205@hotmail.com
Amy-
I sent you an email, and it got sent back to me, it didn't go through. Do you have another email?
Post a Comment