Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sock Monkey



Lydia found 4 of Grandpa's socks and she wanted to wear them, all of them. So I helped her put them on, and once she got the 4th one on she was very pleased with her self. She left them on for about 10 mins.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

so cute and so funny! I'm really really excited to come see you guys!

Garry the Jeweler said...

She's so cute, even all dressed up in sock attire.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

HAHAHA! Thats awesome! Xander is ALWAYS trying to put on clothes. Only he puts pants on his head and puts his feet through the holes in his shirts. How fun. Can't wait to see you again!!!

Lildonbro said...

She looks amazing! I'm a little jealous of her outfit, I would never have that kind of confidence. :(

Nancyann said...

ok, when you mention it, she really does look like a monkey with those socks on! she is such a crazy kid! I'm sorry that I was asleep/gone when she did that, it would have been fun to see =)