In High School my friends and I decided that we needed more Holidays. One year I said Happy Friday to everyone I saw every friday with out missing a Friday, even on Christmas break. Then My cousin Phillip decided Monday needed something to pep it up a bit, so we deemed it Joke Monday. We weren't as faithful to joke monday as I was to Happy Friday, but almost. Eventually we had bread awareness thursday (don't ask, it was funny then, but it's now just a very unentertaning story) and I think tuesday and wednesday even had something but they were so lame that they only happened once. So in honor of Joke Monday here goes:
My collection of "What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs" jokes
WHAT DO YOU CALL A GUY WITH NO ARMS AND NO LEGS...
IN A HOLE?
Phil
IN THE OCEAN?
Bob
IN THE OCEAN WITH ARMOM ON?
Rusty
ON YOUR DOOR STEP?
Matt
IN YOUR MAIL BOX?
Bill
WORKING OUT?
Jim
IN THE CAFITERIA?
Trey
WHO IS DEAD?
Will
IN A HOT TUB?
Stu
ON YOUR WALL?
Art
2 GUYS WITH NO ARMS AND NO LEGS ON A WINDOW?
Curt 'n Rod
IN A PILE OF LEAVES?
Russell
HOLDING UP YOUR CAR?
Jack
ON A BEACH?
Sandy
WATERSKIING?
Skip
ON YOUR BBQ GRILL?
Frank
We'll save the rest for later. Ever wonder why we deemed Monday Joke Monday instead of something else? It's cause I knew too many jokes to tell you all at once. I dont' remember them all now, but luckly I have a refrence. I put together a joke book in High School and gave it to all my friends, and a few random people. And There are still a few floatign around. :) Whtch out folks. :)
7 comments:
Oh Joke Monday. Fun! I'm a little jealous I never got a joke book though, I mean I know I wasn't there, but there's no excuse.
Could you please come up with something for Tuesday..."Gingersnap Tuesday", "Stuff your face with comfort food Tuesday", or maybe, "Have a mental breakdown Tuesday"? Tuesdays are rough for me by the way :) They are the new Monday.
Well instead of Happy Friday my sister and her friends do Cheesecake Friday, but perhaps you could adapt that to Cheesecake Tuesday. :)
OH sarah, I need your book. Just the other day I was trying to think of one and just couldn't get it.
I told jeremie the elephant in the safeway bag joke. I laughed and laughed, I just crack myself up.
Glad the joke Monday is back :D
We are moving this saturday, and I am pretty sure I have a few extras, 1 or 2 maybe. If I find some I'll let you know.
Actually Carlos was the one who made you want to keep joke monday. Phillup was just being silly and telling jokes at our house after seminary. Carlos was there and he asked him why he was telling so many jokes, "Beause it's Joke Monday!" He replied. And when he went home he had to tell Tracey how cool our house was cause we celebrated Joke monday. And that in itself was a joke.
thus the tradition was born.
P.S. Good luck with the move this Saturday. I'll babysit for you if you want to drop Lydia off :D
I love it! Hey I finally got a blog out it's not nearly as good as your but it's a start.
zglr42.blogspot.com
anyway enjoy!
Post a Comment