ok, So I took a TON of pictures of Lydia, a Lot of pictures of Arissa....and like 3 of Danton. But he didn't really want to do pictures, Lydia LOVES doing pictures. so these are my favorite ones of Lydia:
I found the Pascal print out on line from Disney for free,
it was a fun addition to the costume.
it was a fun addition to the costume.
Then he wanted to be buzz lightyear, since I don't like spending $20 or more on cheaply made costumes, I usually make them...wasn't going to make a buzz lightyear costume that late in the game, I talked him into woody. Went to a thrift store to find a yellow shirt, NOTHING. But we found a batman costume for $5. But he didnt' like it cause it was too big.....so for the ward trunk or treat he wore his woody pj shirt, and jeans and a cow boy hat, only he didn't wear the hat. And yesterday we put on his superman pj's. Best costume so far. Should have done that in the first place!
Isn't she so freaking cute!
This is my favorite:
She has BECOME the monkey.
She has BECOME the monkey.
1 comment:
Great costumes! I LOVED the one of Arissa with the tongue sticking out. So dang cute!
Post a Comment