Last year my camera was broken on Halloween, so I had a friend take my pictures for me. She does professional photography and offered to take pictures of my kids any time. We did Peter Pan. Mark was Mr. Smee but he didn't come with us when we did pictures so I didn't get a picture of him. Basically I found a blue and white striped polo shirt at a thrift store that looked like Mr Smee, and I already had a red pointy stocking cap, and he wore his jeans. Easy, but it was awesome with the 4 of us together.
She just took some real quick snap shots, but I LOVE them so much.



"I got you now HOOK!"



And in True Danton fashion he has an awesome expression
1 comment:
My comment: Aaa-dorable. Your kids are so stinking cute!
Joseph's comment: Future Theatre Kids of America. :)
Post a Comment