Looks like our move in date is for Monday the 27. That was the origional date we set on our paper work, but then we realized that was a Monday, and we'd rather move on the weekend. I called a few days ago to see if we could change the move in date to Friday the 24, but she said they have already scheduled the cleaning and the working around the 27 and we can't change the date. So we get to move on a MONDAY.... yay. It wont be too bad, I think I have everything all worked out as far as getting help, and having meals to eat. The plan is to be all finished packing early Saturday afternoon (which wont be hard, Ive got most of the packing done already, just have the food we will eat this week, a few dishes, clothes, and bathroom essentials. ) and be able to go on a date Saturday evening to relax and get out. Then Sunday dinner with family, and Monday, MOVING DAY.
Yesterday I took the kids over to the new house. I knew we wouldn't be able to go in, but I thought it would be fun for them to see their new yard. We didn't get out when we got there, we just drove past it then turned around and drove past it again. They were installing carpet I think. I saw 2 trucks and lots of tools. So I didn't let the kids get out. We have a nice medium size tree in the front yard that should shade the kids rooms nicely, and a little tiny back yard, which means less to mow. :)
I have packed just about all that I can to the point that if I pack any more we will have to unpack something before we move, and we would be living out of suit cases for a week and a half. So I guess now I get to start the deep cleaning. ...and finding more boxes...
3 comments:
That's exciting! I love moving, well, not all the hard work, but for some reason I like packing and unpacking and working with new space :)
awesome! and that's great you've already packed everything you can!
I need pictures! It sounds so cool!
Post a Comment