We got Hercules and the Princess and the Frog recently on Netflix. Found out that as much as Lydia loves princess movies, she didn't really care for The princess and the Frog, but she LOVES Hercules. She learned the phrase "damsel in distress" from Hercules.
Today she wanted a towel dress (sometimes she wants a blanket dress) So I warped the towel around her (fully clothed) and tucked it so it would stay up like a dress. Then she went on to play.
I heard her say "I'm a Damsel in Distress". I smiled and said "Are you a damsel in distress Lydia" she turns to me and said
"No...I'm a damsel in this dress" (but "this dress" was pronounced more like dis-dress) seriously, that girls makes me laugh.
4 comments:
Oh my heck that girl is too cute!!! How funny. :)
hahaha! that's cute and funny! do you like netflix? me and zac don't watch much movies, but when kellen get's into movies, it might be worth it to get...
Haha!! That's too cute. I love how kids hear things sometimes :)
She is getting so big! So fun :) LOVE Service Auctions... sounds like some good stuff!
Post a Comment