I cleaned up and washed the old car to get it ready to sell. I felt like being out side, so I washed it at home instead of taking it to a car wash. I had a bowl of soapy water and some rags to scrub with. The kids helped. Lydia helped scrub, and Danton dumped out the dirty water for me. And the clean water, and the water the I just brought out side. He was a tremendous help.....(what was I thinking) Then I used my garden watering can to rinse it off, and the kids helped dry. It was all in all a fun and wet...very VERY WET morning. :)


And I think we have a buyer.
4 comments:
Your children are ridiculously adorable. I want to kiss their cute little cheeks.
Sarah + Mark = Adorable Smarks
hahaha Sarah, when we wash the car usually we have a waterfight, then the kids go to bed and THEN we wash the car. Boys are no help at all.
sheri.... hahaha
word verification:
striker (when I first read it I thought it said strEEker. LOL)
Yea for a buyer!
Ha - I can picture Danton just dumping out any and all water, he strikes me as the type :)
you are getting rid of your red car? lots of memories with that car... i remember driving it back to rexburg from island park when we camped. and it was good to see the car again in pocatello... but i guess i will never see the red car again... tears...
Post a Comment