Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Danton Read Scriptures
Each night before we send the kids off to bed we do Family scriptures and prayers. Some times Lydia likes to help me read. I read a phrase while pointing to it and she points somewhere else on the page and repeats what I said. A couple days ago Danton wanted the scriptures, so I asked if he wanted to help me read, and he quickly jumped up on my lap. I did the same for him that I do for Lydia only with shorter phrases, and he pointed to a random spot on the page and repeated what I said also. Only we couldn't really understand what he was saying, he had all the inflections in his voice and even got one or two syllables correct. It was SUPER cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Aw, cute Danton!!! When did he go and get so big?!
He really is growing up fast.
Oh my goodness, what a big boy! How cute!!!
I guess we should start reading with Gavinn hey? :)
that's cute! and awesome! we need to work on our scripture study... i just started my personal study but gotta start the family study time...
Adorable! :)
Post a Comment