Well we have started the process already. A little early maybe, but that's how we roll. A little bit here and a little bit there chunks away at the big picture and makes the last week MUCH easier. And actually we haven't got the "official" word from the housing weather we got the house or not. Still waiting on it to come back from Audit. But unofficially we have been told that they can't see anything that would keep us from getting it. Anyway we "should" know this week. I said "should" cause the app process is suppose to take 2 weeks, and it's been nearly 4. Shiesh. Its a good thing I started looking for housing plenty early.
It feels so good to get rid of junk though. I'm finding things that have been in the "get rid of" pile from previous moves, and I'm determined to get rid of them this time. The bad part about being 4 1/2 weeks out is then when I get in a packing/cleaning mood there is only so much I can do. There is only so much that we can do with out for a month. ...and there is only so much i can do with my two little helpers...
I'm really hoping we can get a "new" washer and dryer. This set we have now is....well...working...and it's better then nothing. We are going to take some of the money we get from the car and go shopping on craigs list. yippee! Now if I time it just right, we can just get rid of the old ones and bring the new ones straight to the new place. But I'm not holding my breath. I'll just check it every day and wait till I find the deal I'm looking for.
OH, and in other news, Danton went pee on the potty for the first time last week. He has been sitting on the potty on occasion for the last month or so with no luck. Then one evening before bed, his diaper was still dry and I asked if he wanted to go potty. He RAN to the bathroom, and after like 30 sec (or less) he peed on the potty!!!! Yay...well oops, you are suppose to pee IN the potty. We cleaned the seat and his leg and hand and adjusted his aim, and what do you know, he did it again, only this time IN the potty. It was great. ...and we washed hands really REALLY well that time. :)
3 comments:
so are you guys buying a house? you guys are probably a pro at packing! you have moved so many times! and i hope everything goes well for you guys. and go danton! so is it easier to potty train a girl or a boy?
No we aren't buying just renting. But this company has great housing for cheap, so they have a lot of qualifications and requirements that you have to meet in order to get in. Everything just fell into place so perfectly with this house to be a coincidence.
And yeah, we have the packing and moving thing DOWN, this will be our 7th move since we've been married ...yay...
as for potty training, I'll let you know in about 6-12 months which one was easier. Unfortunately, I"m right at the beginning of potty training Danton so i have no clue how it will pan out...
Congrats!! Houses are so nice! Go Danton! :)
Post a Comment