Feeling pretty HOT with Jessica and our cars as "Adults" after we graduated (I have a picture, but no scanner, sorry), Getting my first job to pay off my car, My first road trip with out parents with Sheri, going to Idaho for my First semester of Collage (no matter HOW short lived it was), Spur of the moment road trips to Utah and Washington, Getting married (drove to the temple in that car. ), driving back to Idaho, driving our first baby home from the hospital, moving BACK, and various other unmentioned road trips and adventures. OH, not to mention having 2 car seats in the back of that tiny thing.
So I guess it really is time to move on. But, when you go from "Clown Car":
To "Welcome to your second home" :
It makes it a little easier. Isn't it pretty?
CD player, and cassette, (no DVD, but that's ok) pr windows, locks, and doors (which may not seem like a big deal to any of you, but I have been manually rolling my windows down and had a trunk that didn't LOCK for the past 8 years, so a door that opens ITS SELF is VERY awesome)
and it has a little digital display that tells us temp and gas millage and stuff like that.
So Basically, we LOVE IT!
6 comments:
YAY!!!!!! Congrats Sarah! She looks love-ly!
Don't forget NOT putting gas in it at the gas station and having to coast to a camp site on the fumes...I'm just saying. Goodbye old car, you served her well.
Love the new car! I'm a little jealous. I hate seeing clean, new cars it makes me want a new one.
ha ha ha, YES D, that was a BIG memory. Crappy then but hilarious now. :)
wow...yes yes...SUPER jealous. You thought you had a clown car. I feel like that EVERY DAY in my car. Espically when all of us go somewhere. I get the hump in the front seat. WOO! Someday we'll get a van..though I dont think I'll get one as nice as that...unless someone wants to cut us the same deal. It'll probably be 2 years before I get one though.
Have fun with the new room! You deserve it!
I love the van!!! Someday we will join you in van-land. I shall miss the red car. :( That thing stuck with you through thick and thin. Ol' Betsy. Or something. :)
But seriously, back to the van, DANG that's a nice van! We should have a party in it next time we come out there.
That is so exciting! I love it!! When we get a car I totally want a minivan. Enjoy it!!
Post a Comment