Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

We have had a great Christmas (so far) We didn't sleep great last night, I thought I'd grow out of that when I got older...
I was to excited. I was ultra sneaky. Mark thought he was going to get something in a little box, but I got him a home theater system. I snuck it in side and hid it in the Laundry room inside another box that has been in there for ever. I was so excited to give it to him.
Oh and my awesome sister gave us her "old" video camera for christmas, so we set it up last night and taped the kids this morning. It was like waking the dead to get Lydia up this morning. She didnt' get a nap yesterday and was dead at 5:30, so we woke her up gave her a bath and put her in bed at 6. We had to tell her 3 times this morning that she gets to open presents and have candy before she woke up and got out of bed.
Oh and I got a pocket knife, and a special eddition of Mary Poppins, AND a cool fiddle music book. Mark knows me well :)
We didn't really take pictures this morning since we had the video camera. So I wont be posting many pictures.
OH OH OH, our internet will be set up on MONDAY!!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

How fun! Was Mark so so surprised?! You DID take pictures, right? I need to see cute Lydia.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

lol. What fun. I'm glad you guys got to film christmas! I think it's funny that you woke up your daughter. It was always the opposite at home. We had to wake up mom. lol. Merry Christmas!

The Ottley's said...

Excuse me... you've had internet for several days and you've not posted. I'm just sayin'...