Thursday, December 17, 2009

Coming Soon

So it is looking like we will get internet soon. With Marks new calling he need to communicate with the Bishop on a daily basis, which means email. WAHOO!
And I'm so excited. We just got a Wii for our Christmas. We had an extra surprise Chriastmas "bonus" so we got it over the weekend. It's made out arms a little sore. But it beats the HECK out of watching TV.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Cool! What's Mark's new calling?

Sarah said...

exect-u-tive sec-re-tery
I have no clue how to spell it, and I don't care to look it up, but you get the idea.

zac and manami said...

yeay for e-mail! tell mark that he'll be awesome with his calling! i loved all the pictures from the previous blog entrees. lydia's hair cut looks nice! i love the monkey outfit! that's dang cute!!!