Friday, February 6, 2009

2nd birthday 2nd party

Last week for Lydia’s Birthday Grandma and Grandpa Adams came to our house and brought her a birthday party. Birthday cupcakes with frosting and sprinkles, candles, balloons and yes even presents. It was so fun. Lilly and Hyrum came too. Lydia did really good with the candles. We told her to blow them out and she blew very softly, you can see the one flicker in the picture

She only ate about ½ the cup cake…the frosted half



But she got the presents really well. She had Christmas and birthday with Granny and Papa Rone to practice opening presents. This is a bag Grandma made for Lydia

These are dishes, her favorite. She keeps them in the bag and carries them around. She has played with them almost constantly since she got them.

This is her annoying piano. But she doesn't play with it as much as I thought she would, and she is good to keep it in her room.

She is sitting on a little Barbie Princess stool. We needed a stool for the bathroom cause now that she is going potty several times a day she needs to be able to crawl up on the potty her self cause I can't lift her for 6 weeks after my C section (which is LESS than a week away).

And this was taken a few days ago, she likes mommy's slippers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun age. She is so cute and you are such a cute mama! I love you

Chelsi said...

That hair!! I just wanna play with it :) I can't believe she is 2 already and you'll be having the next one before you know it. Wish I was there to let her come over for a play date and bring you meals. You are the best, we miss you guys.