Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sawah

Lydia was playing, entertaining her self yesterday, and she was talking while she was playing like she usually does. Then I start hearing her say a NEW word, she was talking about Sawah. I wasn't sure if she was talking about me at first or not, but then she looked at me and told me something calling me Sawah. It was actually really cute the way she said it. Sometimes when she wants her daddy she will call him Mawk.
So I reminded her that I am Mommy, not Sarah. So she says "A Mommy, a Sawah, a Mommy"

9 comments:

Laura Willis said...

That is too cute.

Lildonbro said...

Haha! That is so cute. My nephew did that with my sister, started to call her Joanna because we all did. It broke my heart one day when she put him in his room for a nap and he cries out, "Joanna Please!" Not that I could have handled it any easier if he had said "Mommy Please" but you get the idea.

Sheri said...

SO cute! Little Garry goes through phases where he'll call me "Sheri", but he's never once called dad "Garry". I think it's because he doesn't understand that dad can be Garry too. Teeny identity crisis there.

Sheri said...

..ps. I'm pretty sure he just thinks I'm confused when I call Dad "Garry".

Chelsi said...

Cute! Tydon knows his name and I was trying to teach him his last name too. When he got it he pointed at himself and said "Tydon Wood" and then pointed at me and said "mommy Wood" - it's so crazy how fast they pick up on stuff and learn new things!!

Sarah said...

mommy wood, that is cute

The Ottley's said...

Cute cute! When you due again? It's coming up soon hey?! :)

Jill and Travis said...

So cute! I can hear her saying it in my head.

Sarah said...

Yeah Tami, I'm due soon. Feb 24. I'm 34 weeks. So I have a little over a month left.