It's official. I now waddle like a duck when I walk. It's not enough that I run like a duck when I'm not pregnant, now I have to walk like one too. I would post a video but...who are we kidding, I'd never post a video, waddling is not something I want to remember for the rest of my life; so you'll just have to trust me. Unless of course you see me between now and the end of Feb, then you are likely to see this phenomenon your self. If you do see me, don't ask me to run, it will do you no good. I will not amuse you. I'll save you the trouble, I no longer run like just a duck, no no, now I run like a drunk and half lame duck.
Lucky for me I am not a duck. Not yet anyway. I think if I were to be pregnant for 3 MORE months it could be possible though. But I am certain that in the next 7 weeks I will not sprout feathers, grow a bill, or start to say quack. I may act more and more like a quack each day, but that is NOT the same thing.
9 comments:
Wait, what exactly IS your due date? You seem to be further along than I thought you were. Sneaky you.
Haha, Sarah you crack me up! I wish Provo was closer to home, and not just so I could see the whole duck phenomenon with my own eyes. But if you do sprout feathers grow a bill and what not, I'm pretty sure that it would be required that you post pictures... :-)
Your too funny. More than half of our blogging circle has been there. I could say we are laughing with you not at you, but I think we both know our circle better than that.
When it is our turn to waddle we laugh the loudest at our selves. And for now we are enjoying your waddle, even without pictures. Thank you.
I love this circle.
Sheri I'm 33 weeks along, which means only 7 left. I'm due Feb 24, but will most likely have a c section before then.
hahaha sara you quack me up ;) ben there done that...you will return to not feeling like a duck someday! And I've already decided I want to come up to mom's house and visit you once Danton comes. But I'll prob wait till after his blessing so I'll actually have time to visit and see you all.
that would be awesome
Fine, no video, how about some pictures (they don't have to be of you walking, just so we see what you look like now :)
for you D...I'll THINK about it. :)
I can't believe you are that far along, that's crazy. Sorry you waddle.
Post a Comment