Anyway, on Tuesday Lydia asked to watch a movie, and so I looked at all my movies to find one Lydia would like, and that I wasn't already sick of. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang it is. She didn't finish it then so yesterday she asked me to watch it again, but it took me a min to realize what she was saying.
"Mom! A Shebang-bang, a shebang-bang!" I finally got it and just let it resume from where she left off. I went back in the kitchen to finish what I was doing. It got to the part in the movie where chitty gets surrounded with water and the Pirates are shooting at them. All of a sudden Lydia ran up to the entrance to the kitchen and looked VERY worried,
" Mommy! A shoot shebang-bang. A shoot shebang-bang! Shebang-bang a boken, fick it! A shoot shebang-bang!"
By the time I realized what was going on she was getting quite frantic. So I had to come sit for about 5 min and watch the movie with her and explain that Chitty was going to be ok. Then I went back to the kitchen, a few mins later thought I was intrupted again, this time she was nearly in tears
"Mommy, a Sheban-bang boken, a fick it! Fick it! A Shebang-bang" and so on. This time it was intermission. Intermission in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, if you don't know, come as Mr. Pots drives chitty off the side of a sheer cliff with Truly and his children in the car. A very tense part of teh show if you have never seen it before. So not only was Chitty bang bang not on the tv any more, he was in trouble and Lydia couldnt see what was going on.
This picture was when she watched it lateryesterday evening and intermission came on again, this time is is worried and is telling Daddy, I missed the really dramatic face though.
These pictures were from yesterday, Daddy got home from work and Lydia thought his stuff looked like fun, so she tried it out.
6 comments:
Being Prego is sickening enough without dumb colds. I hear ya on the sleep thing. You almost welcome the baby because you get at least an hour and a half of comfortable sleep.
I am sorry you are "sick". that is no fun. The whole shebang-bang story is so sweet. I forget how real things on TV usdd to seem. And that last picture is so cute! Love it!
So cute! I love the big gloves on her!
She is adorable!! I can't believe how long her hair is getting... of course I just want to sit her down and play with it!! So fun.
HOLY CRAP! Sarah that last picture of Lydia looks EXACTLY like you!!!
what a silly girl.
Chelsi, sometimes when I'm playing with her hair (basicly just brushing it out of her face) I think about you, and wish I coudl come over to see what you could do with it.
And this morning I woke up suprised that I didn't feel like crap. I thought cold symptoms were suppose to last more than 2 days. It was a good suprise.
Post a Comment