So I have already done 6 quirky or random things about me but I had another friend tag me and figured if I could think of 6 more things I'd do it again. And I did, are you suprised? So here are another 6 random things about me. But I'm not going to tag anyone, becides I think just about everyone that would do it has done it or has been tagged.
1. When I take eggs out of the carton I take them from the outsides first and work my way in evenly so when I grab the container the weight is always even and you don't get surprised with all the weight on the other end and almost drop the eggs. I don't remember when I started doing that, but that's how I always do it now.
2. I can't stand toe nail clippings. They totally gross me out. Finger nail clippings are gross, but not as bad as toe nail clippings. It doesn't bother me before they are clipped, but like even after I clip my own, if I have to clean up the little pile, mine even gross me out. I do it over the trash can, clip it and be done with it.
3. Tacos. I can't just pile everything on in a random order. Well I can, and I do, but it bugs me. Meat first, then cheese, then lettuce and tomato (those are interchangeable, I don't know why, but they are) then the sour cream, then the olives (cause then they stick to the sour cream instead of rolling all over) then the salsa. I don't like freak out if it's not done in that order or anything, but if I'm putting it together and i have the option of order that, is the way I do it every time. I'm not like that with other stuff that I can think of, just tacos.
4. I count when I'm doing something. Not always, but if I'm not thinking about something or concentrating on something I count the number ot times I do something. Like cutting up veggies, I count every slice, or going up or down the stairs. I don't count everything, I have caught my self counting those two things, and that's all I can think of right now, and I don't always count the total, I'll like count to 5 and then get distracted and when I start counting again I go back to one. I'm not like in a counting number transe or anything you can talk to me and I'll totally forget about counting, it's just somethign I noticed I do recently and thought it was weird.
5. When I watch tv or a movie I never catch everything. I just don't pay total attention. That makes it hard for me when someone asks me to catch them on on what has happened so far in the show. I can follow the story line, but I don't know enought to relay it back to anyone. One time I was watchign a movie for the 3rd or 4th time and my dad was watching it for the first, he was catching things in the movie that I was just catching too.
6. I don't take the time to put a stamp on straight. How ever it stick to the envelope is how it stays. I'll put em on sideways or upside down or crooked, whatever, just so the whole stamp is on there, and the post office can see it, it dosen't matter.
4 comments:
Haha I know where the taco thing came from....I do that too. I think it's cause thats the order everything was passed around in at our house. yum TACOS!
(word verification ziignart
I think I knew your egg thing from college, I can remember seeing you do it and thinking, hey I'm not the only freak that does that!
Totally understand the taco thing but I enjoy my cheese a little later on in the process.
And the nail clippings I'm right there with you, I once almost got stabbed to death by my brothers left overs he didn't clean up. Okay I might be exagerating but those things hurt and are sharp!
I never thought about the egg carton thing. I like it.
These tags are the best. I always like it when I can relate to people's silly ways :0
Post a Comment