We raise the gate up just under the handle so she can't pull it down, then use a velcro zip tie to latch the handle to the gate so she cant pull it up. when she can't open it she iwll cry at the door. Mommy, door. Mommy, door. Mommy, couch...cartoons.
a few days ago just before we were headed to bed Mark heard a strange sound. I thought it was pipes, but he didn't think so, it was too rythmic. We stopped and listened for a min, and Mark realized it was comming from Lydia's room, so he got down on the floor and looked, we had to take a picture. I guess she just wanted to be sure we could hear her. :)
Another night I was going to go into her room to turn off her music but when I tried to open the door I couldn't. She slept on the floor infront of the door the ENTIRE night.
4 comments:
Holy cow she's actually sleeping by the door? That's so cute! I remember when I was a kid once I fell asleep in my doorway....except it was open, and I was waiting for Santa Claus. so cute.
Too cute... :)
Love these little bugs and their crazy ways.
haha she'll grow out of sleeping in front of the door. I used to not be able to get in the boys room at night cause mikey would be a sleeping doorstop. lol. But she'll realize that her bed is more comfortable.
Post a Comment