Monday, December 15, 2008

ha ha very funny, mail box.

So I guess I can't be the one telling ALL the jokes on joke Monday, today the mail box pulled one over on me.
I don't check the mail every day, especially when it's cold. It's not too far, but when it's cold and windy it feels VERY far. Today I needed to take the trash out so I grabbed my keys cause it's still light out side and Lydia was taking a nap, so I figured I'd check the mail. Maybe there is a Christmas card in there or something.
I truck my self 1/2 way there and get a big gust of wind and think to my self "DUDE it's cold out here!" ...ok, actually I said it out loud. I shoved my hands deeper into my pockets to keep them warm-ish. As I walked up to the mail box I reluctantly pulled my hands out, along with my keys and I put the key up to the box to open it, but to my surprise as I go to push the key in the hole to open the box, something was keeping my key from going in. ICE! My key hole in my mail box is FULL of ICE. I tried breathing hot air on it, but when I looked at the hole I had only created frost around it.
Ha ha ha, very funny, Mail box. Let it be known: Joke Monday's are reserved for the living breathing HUMAN BEINGS and nothing else. If you can't laugh at a joke or at least even THINK it's funny, they you are not alloud to particapate in Joke Monday. So let it be writen, so let it be done.
Now I must go look online for a d-iceing method. I just know that mail box is keeping something good from us in there.

3 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha silly mailbox. Kinda rude though :P

Julia said...

For a mailbox it isn't very funny. ;)

Lildonbro said...

a baseball bat, it's a pretty good de-icier AND it will teach that mailbox a lesson!