So I am a candy saver. Always have been. My Halloween candy will last till Christmas, my Christmas candy will last till Valentines, I usually run out before Easter cause you don't get THAT much candy on valentines. Then when Easter candy ran out I'd have to buy some or do with out till 4th of July. I almost ALWAYS had a candy stash. BECAUSE...there are those days when you just really NEED a pice of candy.
So i eat a little bit of my crap candy first just to burn off that sweet tooth craving. Then I have all this great chocolate left for when I really needed. But now with the trick or treating candy I have, Mark gets to share it too. And unfortunately for me he has a different philosophy. Eat the good stuff when you want it. (Which I'm sure is how most people eat their candy anyway)
You can see how this would create a problem for me. I was looking forward to my six lets I...er uh Lydia got trick or treating this morning, but Mark beat me to them. He is doing the smart thing eating all the good candy and I'm eating the crap candy thinking I'll have the good candy for later....I have GOT to change my tactics.
9 comments:
Sara, you kill me! You are so stinkin funny.
Sorry!!! forgot the "h" in your name...so embarrassed.
Oh dear...that is a serious flaw. You better hurry and reevaluate those tactics or else Mark is going to end up with all the good stuff and you'll just get the crap and it will all be gone way before Christmas!
Yes, tactics have to change when you add "married" to the mix!
haha we're the same way...only I'm the one who eats all the good stuff first. This is what we did to solve it. You categorize the candy, and then split it. That way you each get an even amount...only sometimes one of us will snitch a piece of the others if our has run out and he still has some left...uh..and that person still has some left...I mean.
Here's a tactic for you...pack up your own secret stash. Every marriage has secrets so don't even sweat it. ;) He'll never know that the hershey bars haven't been eaten but rather are hiding behind the case of duck tape...just a thought for ya!
The only problem with that is that I have a nose like a blood hound I can smell anything and not a lot covers chocolate, and some other things, but those other things don't need mentioned.
ha ha ha Mark. LOL. It's funny cause it's true. :)
I agree tactics have to change.
Post a Comment