Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Random post

Well I haven't been a-blogging as often I usually do I think. I haven't been taking as many pictures either. Sorry all. You know how pregnancy is, you tend to loose your mind. And maybe I just don't remember the pregnancy crazies with Lydia, but I swear this time around is worse in the crazy department. Some words almost never enter my brain when I want them too. Several words do that actually. Some one can tell me something and even if I totally comprehend and understand what was just said, if you ask me to relate it back to you, I draw a blank. Yeah, talk about frustrating. And then there are those words that my mouth just doesn't like. Like...car seat. A couple times when I have been looking at a car seat and trying to say it the word NEVER comes. But the same other words do, here is a few of the car seat replacement words that always enter my mind: clothes pin, safety pin, high chair, microwave....MICROWAVE! Where does THAT come from? Seriously.
And I think Lydia is makeing it worse. She is learning how to talk and every day she amazes me at how much she can say. But she messes up a few things too. Paper = Taper, Cup = Puc, Pancake = Canpake, Lilly use to be Eela. And she adds R's to words that don't have them like Fish = Firsh, and takes the R out of others like Horsey = Hosee. But some words she will pop out pervectly, one time it was Aveneu, and another time it was Decorate.

Saturday we had the oportunity to go the the Temple with marks parents. IT was great. It's been a couple months since we have been through a session. It's always nice to go to the Temple, so refreshing. Well all except the 3 hour drive. That I could do with out. Make me really miss Idaho Falls only being 45 mins. My mom watched Lydia for us Saturday while we were gone, but since we were leaving at 6 we didn't want to get up an hour eariler just to drive Lydia the 35 mins to Willard, so we took her there the night before (which happened to be Mom and Hyrums birthday, Happy birthday!). Hyrum had a few friends over to spend the night. Mom said Lydia LOVED watching all thoes boys run around. We took her there early and went on a date with a free babysitter. That was great. Nothin fancy, we walked around the mall, looked a a few things and went out to dinner, but we had a great time.
Then Saturday Mom brought Lydia home for me so I didn't have to go into Willard. But she came around noon so the family could make it to Beauty and the Beast (Nanc and Joe did it for their high school play) so Kelli watched her till I got home. But she took a nap while Kelli was watching her so she didn't have to watcher her for TOO terriable long.

Oh yeah and one more thing. Lydia has been very generous with teh hugs and kisses. Like last night I was watching a show and Lydia came up to me and said "Kissey" so she gave me a kiss "A Hug" and when I gave her a hug she says "Oh" then back to "Kissey" "A Hug" over and over adn over and over. I loved it.
She also puts EVERYTHING to bed. Toys, blankets, cups. And she will change their diapers...did you know that a blankey has a bum? Whens she puts things to bed she tells em they are tired and she tells them they are tired, she cradles them in her arms and we all give them hugs and kisses then she says night night and puts them to bed. We have found a few sour milk cups in her bed. :) She is going to be a good big sister in 3 months.

5 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha my boys were never ones to put things to bed. They think everything is a bike...and they sit on it. Including little brothers. HAHA. They are sweet to keep Gavin from being cold....they put blankets ALL over him. That can get a little scary when they pile blankets on the baby's face. But it's so sweet when they give them kisses. I'm getting really excited for you to become a mommy of two. It's wonderful. CRAZY but wonderful. I love you Sarah!

word verification: unporm

Sheri said...

lol, I didn't know that blankies had bums. But it's good to know. I'm excited to see what a cute big sister she will be. How far apart will they be again? I forget.

Kelli said...

you weren't kidding, that was random!! lol i enjoyed reading it though! aleena's been putting all of her things to bed lately too. she did a while ago, and now she's back into it. so cute though, i love it!

Sarah said...

well scatter brained-ness is another symptom of the Pregnancy Crazies.
Lydia and Danton will be just a few weeks over two years. Her birthday is Jan 29 and I'm due Feb 24.

Laura Willis said...

That is what life is all about when your little. What a good life.